Solar Energy Solutions for Coachella Valley Homeowners
If you’re looking for a way to take control of your energy rates while claiming freedom from your utility bills, residential solar panels are the answer. Sunlogix Energy specializes in residential solar in the Coachella Valley. Our residential solar systems can protect you from future increases in utility costs. Your home can start producing its energy with our professional residential solar installation services. Joining the solar movement allows you to get rid of your utility company while keeping the power on and maintaining affordability. Residential solar energy in the Coachella Valley can help you save substantial money while doing your part for the environment. Learn more about the benefits of going solar, our expert installation services, and why you should choose us. Get in touch with our Coachella Valley residential solar experts today to request a quote for residential solar services.
The Residential Solar Process
The residential solar process involves:
- Sunlight hits a solar panel on the roof, converting the energy to DC current that flows to an inverter.
- The inverter converts the energy to AC for circulation in your home.
- The converted energy progresses into your electrical system to power your home.
- The excess electricity is sent back to the grid.
Residential Solar Repairs
Sunlogix Energy provides solar panel repairs in the Coachella Valley when your panels need maintenance or repairs. Signs your solar panels may need repairs include:
- Loose wires
- Dirty or broken solar panels
- Low power output
- Inverter malfunctions
- Unexpected shutdowns
Arizona & California Solar Energy Tax Credits
One of the most significant reasons to invest in solar for your home in California or Arizona is the solar energy tax credit. Arizona residential solar incentives include:
- Solar power systems get a tax credit equivalent to 25% of their value or $1,000, whichever is less.
- Solar panels are exempt from Arizona’s 5.6% sales tax.
- After installing solar panels, any increase in home value is not taxed in Arizona.
California residential solar incentives include:
- Solar power systems get a tax credit equivalent to 26% of their total system cost, including installation.
- Your solar exports earn the retail rate of electricity, less a small non-by passable surcharge.
- The Self-Generation Incentive Program offers $200/kWh – $1,000/kWh of installed battery storage.
Why Invest in Solar for Your Home?
Solar solutions offer many benefits for your home, including:
- Lower Energy Bill –Solar panels can drastically decrease your monthly energy bills. Solar panels allow your home to generate its own power, so you may be able to eliminate energy bills completely. Any energy you don’t consume will go back into the grid and be credited back to your account.
- Increases Property Value– Adding solar panels to your home can increase your property value. Appraisers consider solar panels’ energy efficiency and aesthetics when valuing your home.
- Protects the Environment – Solar energy is a renewable resource, reducing or eliminating your dependency on fossil fuels to power your home. Going solar can also help you reduce emissions. There’s no lack of sunlight in California or Arizona, so taking advantage of it can help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Low Maintenance Cost –After you pay the initial installation cost, your home is set to start saving money instantly. Our team of technicians will ensure that your panels achieve optimal performance. All you must worry about is the annual cleaning.
Contact our Coachella Valley Residential Solar Experts
We know you have choices when it comes to residential solar companies. Sunlogix Energy offers optimal customer service and superior solar panel products. We’ll help you understand solar panels and answer all of your questions. We’re proud to use LG solar panels with industry-leading solar warranties. We will visit your home in Palm Desert and provide you with a consultation to determine if solar energy would be right for you. We offer financing options for solar panels, including purchasing, leasing, and more. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.
How the Solar Process Works
Within our process, we strive to educate clients on renewable energy to help them define their goals within their home and business, analyze solar options, and make the best decisions.
We know California receives a substantial amount of sunlight and we want to harness it. Together, we see a brighter future with solar energy and promise to continue leading the solar generation by providing the best products along with top of the line certified and professional employees.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Submit your information and we will reach out to you!