That’s great! You have made the first step in your interest in residential solar panels in Coachella Valley or commercial solar panels in Coachella Valley. However, have you done all the research you could for solar panel companies near you? If you’re interested in what you should know before switching to solar there are several important questions and factors you need to be aware of before you make the switch.
- Solar Has Become More Affordable
- The price of solar has decreased significantly over the years due to more efficient and affordable ways to build solar panels. Today, more companies and people are investing in the future of solar which results in the price drop as demands for solar increase. While families and business owners are saving money monthly on their electric bills, they’re also earning money on any extra energy savings their home produces.
- How Long Will You Live In Your Home?
If you aren’t planning on living at your current home for more than 10 years then it might make more sense to lease a solar energy system. On the other hand, if you do plan on living in your home for more than 10 years then it would be more advantageous to purchase a solar panel system.
- Is my energy bill high enough to purchase or lease a solar energy system?
- If you are paying on average around $130 or more monthly on your electrical utility bill then choosing solar energy can help you save money. If you’re living in the Coachella Valley were sure that your solar energy meets or exceeds this monthly electricity average due to the year-round warm weather.
- How much sunlight does your home or business receive? Also, does your roof have enough space?
- The direction of your roof affects the efficiency of how the solar panels capture energy. In addition, we make sure you have sufficient space on your roof to place the necessary amount of panels.
- Does your roof need any repairs?
- Before installing solar panels on your home or business in Coachella Valley we will inspect the roof for damages. If found, our installation team will gladly make the repairs before installing your solar panels.
Regardless of whether your roof isn’t facing in the direction that is preferable or your roof might need repairs, today is the best time to take advantage of solar due its affordability and the 30% Federal Tax Credit you can receive by the end of the 2019 year.
Getting an estimate on solar panels for your roof in the Coachella Valley is completely free with no hassle at all.
Nonetheless, we have compiled average savings that homeowners have received in your city by going solar in the Coachella Valley. Click the link here and choose your city in the Coachella Valley area to see how much your neighbors are saving on average.
If you are a business owner looking into other ways you can save money, it’s important to see how much solar can save you money and allow yourself to invest back into your business. At Sunlogix Energy we have provided solar panels to local auto dealerships in the Coachella Valley and Cannabis Farms in the Coachella Valley. We highly encourage you to request a free quote just to see how much your business could be saving by choosing solar energy as the energy source.