If you’re building a commercial property, you’ll obviously need to set that property up with electrical energy. Whether you are building something new or operating a business from an existing property, a commercial solar system is something you might want to consider. What are commercial solar power systems? Larger than residential solar power systems, they’re used to power commercial properties, reducing or eliminating their reliance on traditional energy sources. Why are businesses choosing to make the shift to solar energy?
- One of the best reasons for installing a solar system is that it will reduce your energy costs. When your business uses solar energy to produce its own power, you can lower your utility costs significantly. In some cases, your solar panels will produce enough energy for you to run your business with no outside power. If you have a grid-connected solar power system, you can earn bill credits through net metering. Any way you look at it, it’s a smart move, because utility costs are on the rise, but a solar energy system can stabilize your costs.
- Solar energy system costs are decreasing, creating a higher return on investment. Federal and state tax rebates and incentives are making it more affordable to switch to solar. In fact, in some cases these incentives can knock anywhere from 45 to 80 percent off of the cost of your system.
- You don’t need a large roof for a large solar installation. If your building’s roof doesn’t lend itself to commercial solar panel installation, a ground mount system is a possibility. If your building needs a new roof, the perfect time to install a solar power system is when you’re replacing the roof. The roofing contractor can install the solar array supports and seal them, making it easy to install the array on the supports.
- Commercial solar is good PR for your business. Environmental concerns are important to most consumers, and installing solar is a good way to show that your business cares about the planet. In some cases, businesses can become carbon neutral by installing a solar power system that completely offsets their carbon footprint. Your marketing literature can make the most of this fact to show your clientele that you’re a forward-thinking, green business.
- Many different types of commercial properties can benefit from a solar energy system. Office buildings, warehouses, and light manufacturing facilities can utilize solar, but so can hotels, wineries, and golf resorts. Even banks, pharmacies, auto repair shops, community centers, and schools can use solar power to offset their costs and environmental impact, as long as there is a large, open roof or ground space.
If you’re looking for a solar energy installer with a stellar reputation and quick turnaround, contact Sunlogix Energy. A leading full-service solar solution at the forefront of creating a sustainable planet, powered by the sun, we’ve been voted the Best Solar Company in the Desert by the Coachella community 2 years running. We offer residential and commercial solar, always striving to provide full customer satisfaction by offering premium products and professional installation at an exceptional value. Focused on using renewable energy to create a cleaner earth, we customize solar solutions for our clients, as well as educating them on the long-term and immediate benefits provided by solar power. Call 888-844-3808 for more information or visit our website to request a free estimate today!